- BREAKING: Stolen card readers caught with three persons in Lagos
- BREAKING: JAMB shifts UTME exams
- Yobe State Deputy Speaker, Garba Ibrahim is dead
- Boko Haram bombs Maiduguri mosque, 11 confirmed dead
- Aide to Delta State Governor on youth matters, Ngozi Ijei shot dead
- BREAKING: INEC Finally Postpones Presidential Election, Releases New Date
- BREAKING: INEC To Postpone Presidential Election
- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
- Senator Ahmed Ogembe escape death by whisker along Abuja-Lokoja expressway
Cristiano Ronaldo’s alleged £287k secret contract signed by rape accuser emerge
Excerpts of the secret contract signed by Cristiano Ronaldo, and a woman accusing him of rape have been published in Germany.
Cristiano Ronaldo allegedly laid out rules about taking STD tests in the secret contract he ordered his rape accuser to sign.
The documents, signed in 2010, reveal details of the £287,000 agreement which required the woman to remain silent about her claims.
Kathryn Mayorga, a 34-year-old teacher, says the ex-Manchester United forward s*xually assaulted her at the Palms Casino Resort in June 2009, while he celebrated his big money move to Real Madrid.
According to the documents published in Der Spiegel, the football star’s accuser Ms Mayorga was to be paid the money within seven days.
The website reported there was “no reason to doubt the authenticity of the documents” and noted Ronaldo’s legal team had not done so.
The documents contain a clause stating that should she test positive for a STD, Ronaldo would have to undergo a test for that particular disease – presumably in order to exclude or confirm him as the source.
There is no suggestion that either party needed to or did undertake such tests.
It also published what it claimed was a copy of the police report filed just hours after the alleged rape.
This describes her as crying and refusing to give the name of her alleged attacker, saying only he was a “public figure” and an “athlete”.