- BREAKING: Two critically injured as container falls in Onitsha
- BREAKING: Kogi Assembly confirms Onoja as Yahaya Bello’s deputy
- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
- BREAKING: Fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Police raid another torture centre in Katsina
- BREAKING: Labour, Reps meeting failed to hold, as NLC seeks new date
Temi Otedola Dressed In A Lovely African Outfit As She Attends Royal Lunch With British Royalties (Photos)
Temi Otedola, the daughter to Nigeria’s famous Billionaire, Femi Otedola was present at a royal launch with the British personalities. Temi beautifully represented Africa by dressing on an african attire for the event.
Ahead of an upcoming tour to Gambia, Ghana, and Nigeria, the Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall hosted a lunchtime reception at St James’ Palace for members of the British Nigerian, Gambian and Ghanaian communities.
‘A day spent with royalty // honoured to have been invited to a reception hosted by the Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall today’ She wrote.
Also, in attendance, models wearing designs from Lagos Fashion Week at the lunchtime reception at St James’ Palace as Lagos Fashion Week officially kicked off today in Lagos, Nigeria.
The designers whose pieces were showcased were Nkwo, whose designs are made in Nigeria from end-to-end with fabrics locally sourced from communities in Northern Nigeria and Eki Orleans, born in a rural town in Germany, raised in Nigeria and now residing in London, her designs are heavily rooted in Africa and a celebration of the links between Nigeria and the UK.