- BREAKING: Stolen card readers caught with three persons in Lagos
- BREAKING: JAMB shifts UTME exams
- Yobe State Deputy Speaker, Garba Ibrahim is dead
- Boko Haram bombs Maiduguri mosque, 11 confirmed dead
- Aide to Delta State Governor on youth matters, Ngozi Ijei shot dead
- BREAKING: INEC Finally Postpones Presidential Election, Releases New Date
- BREAKING: INEC To Postpone Presidential Election
- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
- Senator Ahmed Ogembe escape death by whisker along Abuja-Lokoja expressway
His spokesman, Lere Olayinka, shared the news on his Twitter handle, @OlayinkaLere, tweeted, “Fayose just regained his freedom. He left the Federal High Court, Ikoyi a few minutes ago. We will meet @officialEFCC at the court from November 19. Thank you Nigerians.”
The Federal High Court in Lagos granted Fayose a N50m bail with two sureties in like sum last Wednesday.
Justice Mojisola Olatoregun ordered that the former governor be remanded in prison custody until he fulfilled the terms of his bail.
Fayose is facing N2.2bn fraud charges, brought against him by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission.
Fayose just regained his freedom. He left the Federal High Court, Ikoyi a few minutes ago.
We will meet @officialEFCC
at the court from November 19.
Thank you Nigerians.
— Lere Olayinka – Aresa 1 (@OlayinkaLere) October 29, 2018