- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
His spokesman, Lere Olayinka, shared the news on his Twitter handle, @OlayinkaLere, tweeted, “Fayose just regained his freedom. He left the Federal High Court, Ikoyi a few minutes ago. We will meet @officialEFCC at the court from November 19. Thank you Nigerians.”
The Federal High Court in Lagos granted Fayose a N50m bail with two sureties in like sum last Wednesday.
Justice Mojisola Olatoregun ordered that the former governor be remanded in prison custody until he fulfilled the terms of his bail.
Fayose is facing N2.2bn fraud charges, brought against him by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission.
Fayose just regained his freedom. He left the Federal High Court, Ikoyi a few minutes ago.
We will meet @officialEFCC
at the court from November 19.
Thank you Nigerians.
— Lere Olayinka – Aresa 1 (@OlayinkaLere) October 29, 2018