- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
There was pandemonium at Christ the King Cathedral, (CKC) in Aba, Abia state today after members of the proscribed secessionist group, Indigenious People of Biafra IPOB, disrupted church proceedings following the priest’s call for the church members to pray for a peaceful 2019 general elections.
The IPOB members who appear to have regained strength since the emergence of their leader, Nnamdi Kanu in Israel two weeks ago, stopped the priest from further preaching.
They began singing their Biafran songs, waving the Biafran flag and insisted that there would be no election in the South East until a referendum is conducted for the region to break away from Nigeria to form Biafra.
See more photos from the disrupted church service below.