- BREAKING: Stolen card readers caught with three persons in Lagos
- BREAKING: JAMB shifts UTME exams
- Yobe State Deputy Speaker, Garba Ibrahim is dead
- Boko Haram bombs Maiduguri mosque, 11 confirmed dead
- Aide to Delta State Governor on youth matters, Ngozi Ijei shot dead
- BREAKING: INEC Finally Postpones Presidential Election, Releases New Date
- BREAKING: INEC To Postpone Presidential Election
- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
- Senator Ahmed Ogembe escape death by whisker along Abuja-Lokoja expressway
Raheem Sterling ‘agrees’ new 5-years contract worth £300,000-a-week with Manchester City, become highest-paid English star
According to SportMail, Sterling’s improved wages will see him become one of City’s top earners on £300,000-per-week, and the best paid English footballer.
Negotiations are said to have been ongoing for months but Sterling is understood to have accepted the fresh terms, with the contract expected to be formally signed and announced in the coming weeks.
Sources familiar with the deal believe that the size of his new contract for the footballer who previously earns £180,000 a week will become the first English man to ever surpass £100million in career earnings, including commercial deals and bonuses before he reaches the age of 25.
Manchester City signed the forward for a fee of £49m from Liverpool back in July 2015. You may also like; Cristiano Ronaldo spends quality time with his family amidst rape scandal