- Nigeria economy is in bad shape, Buhari tells governors
- Gunmen kill 10, kidnapped 3 women in Zamfara
- Rev. Fr. Mbaka escapes death in a failed assassination attempts, Adoration ministry cries out
- Reps cancel Ajaokuta Steel privatisation, asks FG to revive it with recovered Abacha loot
- NASS approve June 12 as Democracy Day
- 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku in closed door meeting, plans on how to wrestle power from Buhari
- ASUU strkie continues as meeting with FG ends inconclusive
- Former US president George Bush is dead
- OPC founder, Frederick Fasehun is dead
- Full list of those affected as FG freezes bank accounts of suspects on Nigeria Looters list
Raheem Sterling ‘agrees’ new 5-years contract worth £300,000-a-week with Manchester City, become highest-paid English star
According to SportMail, Sterling’s improved wages will see him become one of City’s top earners on £300,000-per-week, and the best paid English footballer.
Negotiations are said to have been ongoing for months but Sterling is understood to have accepted the fresh terms, with the contract expected to be formally signed and announced in the coming weeks.
Sources familiar with the deal believe that the size of his new contract for the footballer who previously earns £180,000 a week will become the first English man to ever surpass £100million in career earnings, including commercial deals and bonuses before he reaches the age of 25.
Manchester City signed the forward for a fee of £49m from Liverpool back in July 2015. You may also like; Cristiano Ronaldo spends quality time with his family amidst rape scandal