- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
Raheem Sterling ‘agrees’ new 5-years contract worth £300,000-a-week with Manchester City, become highest-paid English star
According to SportMail, Sterling’s improved wages will see him become one of City’s top earners on £300,000-per-week, and the best paid English footballer.
Negotiations are said to have been ongoing for months but Sterling is understood to have accepted the fresh terms, with the contract expected to be formally signed and announced in the coming weeks.
Sources familiar with the deal believe that the size of his new contract for the footballer who previously earns £180,000 a week will become the first English man to ever surpass £100million in career earnings, including commercial deals and bonuses before he reaches the age of 25.
Manchester City signed the forward for a fee of £49m from Liverpool back in July 2015. You may also like; Cristiano Ronaldo spends quality time with his family amidst rape scandal