- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
“I have talked about this gay issue endlessly and I am tired. People always accuse handsome men of being gay.
“I have played the role of being gay in three movies so maybe they are accusing me because I did justice to the roles. I am a versatile actor, so I was just being professional.
And on the controversial photo he recently posted online.
“I took the picture for a movie. I have been living with this allegation and it is not fair; God will judge the people judging me. Whoever thinks he has clean hands should cast the first stone.
“Let them keep talking, talk is cheap and free; rumours even make me more popular. I have my fans, people still love me regardless of what some others say,” he told Saturday Beats.
He further referred our correspondent to the message he released on his Instagram page earlier in the week where he stated that Nigerians should focus more on making their lives better rather than giving more attention to how other people live their lives.
“I feel people should dedicate more time and attention towards bettering their lives before trying to fix others’. The sky is wide enough for everyone to spread their wings and fly to whatsoever destination they choose to.
“Everyone with their cross to carry, so people need learn to mind their business and if they mean well for other people they care about, then there is a proper/ constructive way of doing such, not the bitterness and hypocrisies we find around today,” he had written. You may also like to read; Monmpha Bashes Competitors As He Boasts About Making N14 Billion In 1 Year (Photo)