- Nigeria economy is in bad shape, Buhari tells governors
- Gunmen kill 10, kidnapped 3 women in Zamfara
- Rev. Fr. Mbaka escapes death in a failed assassination attempts, Adoration ministry cries out
- Reps cancel Ajaokuta Steel privatisation, asks FG to revive it with recovered Abacha loot
- NASS approve June 12 as Democracy Day
- 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku in closed door meeting, plans on how to wrestle power from Buhari
- ASUU strkie continues as meeting with FG ends inconclusive
- Former US president George Bush is dead
- OPC founder, Frederick Fasehun is dead
- Full list of those affected as FG freezes bank accounts of suspects on Nigeria Looters list
According to Modesta Chinomso, the young lady disclosed that she was sick and home resting while she awaits results of the test which was done the previous day. All of a sudden, she heard some sounds and her curtain railings fell on her on the bed.
As she stood up to fix the curtains, Chinmoso revealed that she could not believe her eyes when she saw a stray bullet laying on the bed she stood up from. She began to trace the small metal and found out it came through the ceiling, pierced the curtain railings before hitting the mattress.
Her story reads:
“Was supposed to go out yesterday as usual but couldn’t because I was battling with high fever and cold so i decided to stay back rest while waiting for my result from the laboratory I went the previous day.
Laying down on the bed at 10:30am I heard a thunderous sound inside my room and the cotton hanger polled from it spot and fell my me, I quickly got up and behold a bullet lying next to me. That kept me wondering what could have happened, so I began to trash the mysterious bullet root into the room, it pieced through the roof down to the ceiling, hit the iron hanger and lost it strength on the bed….. #amiserablesinnerlikemelord #amgrateful.”
See more photos below.