- Ex-OAU lecturer, Akindele in Sex-for-Marks scandal remanded in prison
- APC chairman for Cross River State, Dr. Mathew Achigbe dies in ghastly motor accident
- Police protest lack of accommodation in Imo
- FG declares Tuesday, November 20th as public holiday to celebrate Eid-El Maulud
- Minimum wage: N30,000 will lead us to bankruptcy, says Governors
- Biafra: Court orders Senator Abaribe, 2 others to pay N100m each for failing to produce Nnamdi Kanu
- Anambra State Assembly Speaker, Rita Maduagwu impeached
- Ondo State Speaker, Bamidele Oloyelogun and his Deputy Iroju Ogundeji impeached
- APC missing as INEC publishes list of guber candidates in Imo State
- Labour calls off strike, yet to unveil new figure for minimum wage
Meet 8-year-old Temilayo Abodunrin who plays saxophone like a professional (video)
8-year-old Temilayo Abodunrin who plays the saxophone shocks Nigerians with her skills. Temilayo’s siblings are also instrumentalist like her, her little brother plays drum sets and her elder brother plays the keyboard
It is amazing when little children do things that takes years and years of practice to perfect. Some kids who are able to learn professional skills at a very young age are sometimes considered prodigies.
Legit.ng makes it a priority to bring Nigeria to the global community by bringing awareness to Nigerians who are talented and skilled in particular fields, and once again, we have brought you a little prodigy who would make your jaw drop with her skills.
This little girl is not only a saxophone player, she is also a multi-talented instrumentalist. In an interview with Legit.ng, the 8-year-old revealed that she started playing the saxophone at the age of 6, and started playing the keyboard at age 4.
At age 4, she played the keyboard in church and also performed at different event. However, after seeing how people played the saxophone at her church, she asked her parents to permit her to learn the instrument.
She told made the NAN member understand that she had fallen in love with the instrument because of the loud sound teh instrument produces when played.
The 8-year-old also revealed that she is always excited to meet with new artistes and work with them. She added that she had loved working with Johnny Drille.
Temilayo further made it known that she plays the saxophone because she wants to praise God with her instrument.
It was discovered that the love of music seems to be in the Abodunrin family. Temilayo’s two brothers are also instrumentalists. Her little brother Ayomikun plays drum sets and her elder brother Miyomikun plays the keyboard.
Meanhwile, earlier this year, NAN had reported that an 11-year-old Nigerian boy had made the country proud after he painted a portrait of President Emmanuel Macron of France.
Watch video below:
You may also like; Most top artistes not talented, says Jim Iyke as he admits poor music career