- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
Nigerians wouldn’t be bothered about who is in power if PDP had done their job – Buhari
According to President Buhari, if PDP had ruled the country well and put the nations’ resources into good use Nigerians wouldn’t have been bothered about who is in power.
President Buhari said this when a group from the South-east part of the county under the aegis of One on One Nigeria, visited him at the state house Abuja.
“We are trying to organize the country. The extent of mismanagement we met when we came was mind-boggling. Many times, I have spoken about the tremendous resources available to us between 1999 and 2014, and how it was frittered.
If only they had used just 25% of it on infrastructure; road, rail, power, Nigerians would mind their own businesses, and not bother about whoever was in power. The casualty figure on our roads daily is simply scandalous. No wonder they are in opposition now, despite all the power they thought they had.” President Buhari said
The group, led by Chief Chido Obidiegwu, described President Buhari as the “grandfather of war against indiscipline and corruption, nightmare of insurgents, Mr Food Security, consolation to pensioners, and Mr Frugality,”.