- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
A South African man, Tebogo Selebi, shared several photos of himself and his pretty girlfriend, Lerato, on Twitter. He prayed to God to give him money so he can marry her. The post has warmed the hearts of thousands of social media users
A young Jo-burg man’s Twitter post expressing his wish to marry his girlfriend has warmed the hearts of thousands of tweeps.
Tebogo Selebi recently shared several cute photos of himself and his girlfriend, Lerato Alexis Falasie, as It was gathered. He captioned it:
“Lord, please give me money so I can marry your daughter.”
Lord, please give me money so I can marry your daughter.??? pic.twitter.com/NewDPGyAtw
— TheOne☝? (@TebogoSelebi) November 11, 2018
The photos posted showed the adorable couple looking absolutely in love with each other. In two of the images, they are seen gazing lovingly into each other’s eyes.
Tebogo’s post went viral, racking over 8,000 likes and 1,000 retweets so far. He also shared similar images on his Instagram profile.
Tweeps called the couple beautiful and hoped that God would answer Tebogo’s prayer.
Dear God,Hear your Sons prayers because this just too beautiful ?
— HeartOfGold?? (@ladychoconthaby) November 11, 2018
Beautiful couple ??♀️ https://t.co/pKLx4NHB68
— The Intern (@BiKeR626) November 11, 2018
Some tweeps complimented the couple for their great looks.
You have such great features. Are you a model? If not try it out. You might make some bucks to marry Someone’s daughter”
— Gugu G (@Nobadis_Bae) November 11, 2018
She’s lovely and all but wow you Tebogo, cheekbones higher than Emtee on an IG story?? https://t.co/8NFV4D1onN
— Kandis! (@Can_Coul) November 11, 2018
Others felt Tebogo and Lerato are going to make cute babies.
Y’all gonna make cute babies????
— Carol (@CB_Nkwana) November 12, 2018
Fine babies alert incoming ???
— Adinoy. (@ShamsudeenIsa14) November 12, 2018
Some tweeps particularly liked the way the two gazed into each other’s eyes.
I like how you look at her. With so much love. So beautiful to watch
— Mama Sihle (@Hlengz_) November 11, 2018
I Love the genuine look of love in peoples eyes when looking at their person. ? https://t.co/UDjjSov1t3
— Peachies ? (@Maliiieeeeeee_) November 11, 2018
These days artistic and creative pre-wedding photo shoot is the trending thing for couples planning to walk down the aisle. These photos are usually themed to tell particular stories.
You may alsolike to read; Date several men if you want to get married soon – Nigerian lady advises