- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
Will Smith’s Son Jaden Comes Out As Gay, Dating Tyler The Creator (Video)
The revelation came last night, at a concert in Los Angeles. The two men were both in the house, and Jaden took the microphone and disclosed his relationship.
Will’s son told the crowd, “Tyler The Creator is the best friend and I love him so much. And I wanted to tell you that Tyler the Creator is my f*cking boyfriend.”
Jaden then doubled down on his statement and even sent out a tweet right after the announcement to his gay boyfriend Tyler, and he responds:
Yup @tylerthecreator I Told Everyone You Can’t Deny It Now.
— Jaden Smith (@officialjaden) November 12, 2018
Tyler seemed embarrassed at first, by Jaden’s revelation. But then after a few seconds his expression changed. The rapper then nodded affirmatively as Jaden continued to rant on stage, and started laughing.
You may also like to read; Bisi Alimi talks about his first suicide attempt at the age of 17