- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of Saraki’s houses in Ikoyi
- BREAKING: Court Partially Varies Sowore, Bakare’s Bail Conditions, adjourns Case
- Three days after impeachment saga, Edward Onoja sworn-in as Kogi Deputy Governor
- BREAKING: Two critically injured as container falls in Onitsha
- BREAKING: Kogi Assembly confirms Onoja as Yahaya Bello’s deputy
- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
Will Smith’s Son Jaden Comes Out As Gay, Dating Tyler The Creator (Video)
The revelation came last night, at a concert in Los Angeles. The two men were both in the house, and Jaden took the microphone and disclosed his relationship.
Will’s son told the crowd, “Tyler The Creator is the best friend and I love him so much. And I wanted to tell you that Tyler the Creator is my f*cking boyfriend.”
Jaden then doubled down on his statement and even sent out a tweet right after the announcement to his gay boyfriend Tyler, and he responds:
Yup @tylerthecreator I Told Everyone You Can’t Deny It Now.
— Jaden Smith (@officialjaden) November 12, 2018
Tyler seemed embarrassed at first, by Jaden’s revelation. But then after a few seconds his expression changed. The rapper then nodded affirmatively as Jaden continued to rant on stage, and started laughing.
You may also like to read; Bisi Alimi talks about his first suicide attempt at the age of 17