- BREAKING: JAMB shifts UTME exams
- Yobe State Deputy Speaker, Garba Ibrahim is dead
- Boko Haram bombs Maiduguri mosque, 11 confirmed dead
- Aide to Delta State Governor on youth matters, Ngozi Ijei shot dead
- BREAKING: INEC Finally Postpones Presidential Election, Releases New Date
- BREAKING: INEC To Postpone Presidential Election
- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
- Senator Ahmed Ogembe escape death by whisker along Abuja-Lokoja expressway
- Fire guts INEC office few days to general elections
Manchester Utd’s Midfielder, Fellaini Shows Off New Haircut Ahead Of 31st Birthday
Manchester United midfielder Marouane Fellaini has opted for an eye-catching haircut ahead of his 31st birthday, as he cuts off his trademark afro.
Fellaini, has left many stunned online after he cut off his curly locks which has been a trademark of his appearance since moving to the Premier League 10-years-ago.
The 30-year-old footballer took to his social media accounts to show off a new haircut ahead of his birthday and he looked unrecognizable.
The Belgian, synonymous with his giant hairstyle, posted three pictures of his new trim on Instagram on Wednesday, with the caption
“new year, new look #birthday tomorrow”.
Manchester United team-mate Eric Bailly commented on the post: “noooooooooooo”, while Belgian team-mate and Manchester City defender Vincent Kompany joked: “It’s photoshopped, it can’t be true!!”.
Well, its true, see photos below;
— Marouane Fellaini (@Fellaini) November 14, 2018