- Gunmen kill 10, kidnapped 3 women in Zamfara
- Rev. Fr. Mbaka escapes death in a failed assassination attempts, Adoration ministry cries out
- Reps cancel Ajaokuta Steel privatisation, asks FG to revive it with recovered Abacha loot
- NASS approve June 12 as Democracy Day
- 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku in closed door meeting, plans on how to wrestle power from Buhari
- ASUU strkie continues as meeting with FG ends inconclusive
- Former US president George Bush is dead
- OPC founder, Frederick Fasehun is dead
- Full list of those affected as FG freezes bank accounts of suspects on Nigeria Looters list
- Tension rocks Akwa Ibom as sacked lawmakers again shut down Assembly complex, move to impeach Speaker
Manchester Utd’s Midfielder, Fellaini Shows Off New Haircut Ahead Of 31st Birthday
Manchester United midfielder Marouane Fellaini has opted for an eye-catching haircut ahead of his 31st birthday, as he cuts off his trademark afro.
Fellaini, has left many stunned online after he cut off his curly locks which has been a trademark of his appearance since moving to the Premier League 10-years-ago.
The 30-year-old footballer took to his social media accounts to show off a new haircut ahead of his birthday and he looked unrecognizable.
The Belgian, synonymous with his giant hairstyle, posted three pictures of his new trim on Instagram on Wednesday, with the caption
“new year, new look #birthday tomorrow”.
Manchester United team-mate Eric Bailly commented on the post: “noooooooooooo”, while Belgian team-mate and Manchester City defender Vincent Kompany joked: “It’s photoshopped, it can’t be true!!”.
Well, its true, see photos below;
— Marouane Fellaini (@Fellaini) November 14, 2018