- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
Manchester Utd’s Midfielder, Fellaini Shows Off New Haircut Ahead Of 31st Birthday
Manchester United midfielder Marouane Fellaini has opted for an eye-catching haircut ahead of his 31st birthday, as he cuts off his trademark afro.
Fellaini, has left many stunned online after he cut off his curly locks which has been a trademark of his appearance since moving to the Premier League 10-years-ago.
The 30-year-old footballer took to his social media accounts to show off a new haircut ahead of his birthday and he looked unrecognizable.
The Belgian, synonymous with his giant hairstyle, posted three pictures of his new trim on Instagram on Wednesday, with the caption
“new year, new look #birthday tomorrow”.
Manchester United team-mate Eric Bailly commented on the post: “noooooooooooo”, while Belgian team-mate and Manchester City defender Vincent Kompany joked: “It’s photoshopped, it can’t be true!!”.
Well, its true, see photos below;
— Marouane Fellaini (@Fellaini) November 14, 2018