- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
Activist, Prince Gwamnishu Harrison who runs the Behind Bars Initiative, shared the story online on Friday morning. Gwamnishu added that all those idnicted in the case would be arrested as the matter has been reported to the police.
”For asking for his salary, Madam ordered his thugs to brutalise gate Man in Asaba, Delta State.
Domestic workers all have RIGHTS.
Verbal Abuse or Exploitation (such as being forced to work overtime without pay)
Regular monthly payment of their wages.
Behind Bars Rights Defenders has reported the case to the Police. Everyone involved in brutalising JOHN will be brought to book and prosecuted.
We are also providing shelter and make sure his safe.
RESPECT HUMAN RIGHTS
Here is another trending story; Father of three commits suicide in Akwa Ibom after returning from village