- Nigeria economy is in bad shape, Buhari tells governors
- Gunmen kill 10, kidnapped 3 women in Zamfara
- Rev. Fr. Mbaka escapes death in a failed assassination attempts, Adoration ministry cries out
- Reps cancel Ajaokuta Steel privatisation, asks FG to revive it with recovered Abacha loot
- NASS approve June 12 as Democracy Day
- 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku in closed door meeting, plans on how to wrestle power from Buhari
- ASUU strkie continues as meeting with FG ends inconclusive
- Former US president George Bush is dead
- OPC founder, Frederick Fasehun is dead
- Full list of those affected as FG freezes bank accounts of suspects on Nigeria Looters list
Activist, Prince Gwamnishu Harrison who runs the Behind Bars Initiative, shared the story online on Friday morning. Gwamnishu added that all those idnicted in the case would be arrested as the matter has been reported to the police.
”For asking for his salary, Madam ordered his thugs to brutalise gate Man in Asaba, Delta State.
Domestic workers all have RIGHTS.
Verbal Abuse or Exploitation (such as being forced to work overtime without pay)
Regular monthly payment of their wages.
Behind Bars Rights Defenders has reported the case to the Police. Everyone involved in brutalising JOHN will be brought to book and prosecuted.
We are also providing shelter and make sure his safe.
RESPECT HUMAN RIGHTS
Here is another trending story; Father of three commits suicide in Akwa Ibom after returning from village