- BREAKING: JAMB shifts UTME exams
- Yobe State Deputy Speaker, Garba Ibrahim is dead
- Boko Haram bombs Maiduguri mosque, 11 confirmed dead
- Aide to Delta State Governor on youth matters, Ngozi Ijei shot dead
- BREAKING: INEC Finally Postpones Presidential Election, Releases New Date
- BREAKING: INEC To Postpone Presidential Election
- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
- Senator Ahmed Ogembe escape death by whisker along Abuja-Lokoja expressway
- Fire guts INEC office few days to general elections
Activist, Prince Gwamnishu Harrison who runs the Behind Bars Initiative, shared the story online on Friday morning. Gwamnishu added that all those idnicted in the case would be arrested as the matter has been reported to the police.
”For asking for his salary, Madam ordered his thugs to brutalise gate Man in Asaba, Delta State.
Domestic workers all have RIGHTS.
Verbal Abuse or Exploitation (such as being forced to work overtime without pay)
Regular monthly payment of their wages.
Behind Bars Rights Defenders has reported the case to the Police. Everyone involved in brutalising JOHN will be brought to book and prosecuted.
We are also providing shelter and make sure his safe.
RESPECT HUMAN RIGHTS
Here is another trending story; Father of three commits suicide in Akwa Ibom after returning from village