- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
The political fight for power and supremacy between the former Edo State Governor and the National Chairman of All Progressives Congress (APC), Adams Oshiomole and the incumbent governor of Edo state governor, Godwin Obaseki ended last night.
The two politicians who have been engaged in a battle of supremacy in the state, buried the hatchet when Obaseki paid Oshiomole a surprise visit in his home in Iyanmoh to celebrate Sallah.
In other news, President Muhammadu Buhari will soon take a decisive action on last week’s killing of three policemen in Wukari, Taraba State by soldiers allegedly mistaken for kidnappers, the Presidency said last night.