- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
“You thought you took the best part of me” – Toke Makinwa throws shade
Media personality and author, Toke Makinwa is apparently having a helluva time in Dubai and she recently shared a lovely photo of herself there, but with a shady caption.
The caption appears to be directed at her estranged husband, Maje Ayida who she got separated from early last year.
You thought you took the best part of me but God saved the best for last. You never lose what is meant for you, anything you lost on the journey to becoming you was not yours to begin with.
Keep becoming more, keep shedding the excess weight, keep rising to the top and don’t forget to dance . Even you can’tthe music just keeping moving
You may also like to read; Mercy Aigbe’s daughter, Michelle finally reveals her crush (Photo)