- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
- BREAKING: Fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Police raid another torture centre in Katsina
- BREAKING: Labour, Reps meeting failed to hold, as NLC seeks new date
- BREAKING: EFCC re-arraigns Atiku’s lawyer over $2m money laundering
- 18 days after kaduna house of horror, chained children found at religious centre in Daura
- BREAKING: Moghalu resigns from YPP, canvasses for electoral reform
“You thought you took the best part of me” – Toke Makinwa throws shade
Media personality and author, Toke Makinwa is apparently having a helluva time in Dubai and she recently shared a lovely photo of herself there, but with a shady caption.
The caption appears to be directed at her estranged husband, Maje Ayida who she got separated from early last year.
You thought you took the best part of me but God saved the best for last. You never lose what is meant for you, anything you lost on the journey to becoming you was not yours to begin with.
Keep becoming more, keep shedding the excess weight, keep rising to the top and don’t forget to dance . Even you can’tthe music just keeping moving
You may also like to read; Mercy Aigbe’s daughter, Michelle finally reveals her crush (Photo)