- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
‘Help me! every night I sleep alone’ – Nollywood actress, Moyo Lawal cries out
Once again, Nollywood actress Moyo Lawal has cried out over her persistent single status.
‘Help me. Is a relationship with no sex still possible in this age and time, that everyone is pregnant before marriage’ she said.
Moyo Lawal went on to say,
‘I have disciplined my self so much that I am literally fighting battles to undiscipline myself. In this generation, how will I ever find a husband without compromising’.
You may also like to read; Adesua Etomi And Banky W Share Cute Photos And Love Notes To Celebrate 1st ‘Tradiversary’ Together