- Gunmen kill 10, kidnapped 3 women in Zamfara
- Rev. Fr. Mbaka escapes death in a failed assassination attempts, Adoration ministry cries out
- Reps cancel Ajaokuta Steel privatisation, asks FG to revive it with recovered Abacha loot
- NASS approve June 12 as Democracy Day
- 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku in closed door meeting, plans on how to wrestle power from Buhari
- ASUU strkie continues as meeting with FG ends inconclusive
- Former US president George Bush is dead
- OPC founder, Frederick Fasehun is dead
- Full list of those affected as FG freezes bank accounts of suspects on Nigeria Looters list
- Tension rocks Akwa Ibom as sacked lawmakers again shut down Assembly complex, move to impeach Speaker
“If I ever did any juju to hold him may I die, if not…” Ehi Ogbebor swears
“If I ever did any juju to hold him may I die, if not…” Ehi Ogbebor swears her hands are clean and her billionaire husband was the fetish one
Ehi Ogbebor has been called out by a follower after she accused her husband of being an occultic beast, but she’s standing her ground and even swears that she’s innocent.
After Ehi shared her story and took to Instagram to make further allegations, a follower commented, telling the interior designer not to complain now because it is common knowledge that she used “juju” to win the love of her billionaire husband Chief Ken Braimoh.
But Ehizojie denied this and said that if she ever used juju on Chief Braimoh may she die and never see good in her life but if she didn’t the reverse will be the case.