- BREAKING: JAMB shifts UTME exams
- Yobe State Deputy Speaker, Garba Ibrahim is dead
- Boko Haram bombs Maiduguri mosque, 11 confirmed dead
- Aide to Delta State Governor on youth matters, Ngozi Ijei shot dead
- BREAKING: INEC Finally Postpones Presidential Election, Releases New Date
- BREAKING: INEC To Postpone Presidential Election
- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
- Senator Ahmed Ogembe escape death by whisker along Abuja-Lokoja expressway
- Fire guts INEC office few days to general elections
“If I ever did any juju to hold him may I die, if not…” Ehi Ogbebor swears
“If I ever did any juju to hold him may I die, if not…” Ehi Ogbebor swears her hands are clean and her billionaire husband was the fetish one
Ehi Ogbebor has been called out by a follower after she accused her husband of being an occultic beast, but she’s standing her ground and even swears that she’s innocent.
After Ehi shared her story and took to Instagram to make further allegations, a follower commented, telling the interior designer not to complain now because it is common knowledge that she used “juju” to win the love of her billionaire husband Chief Ken Braimoh.
But Ehizojie denied this and said that if she ever used juju on Chief Braimoh may she die and never see good in her life but if she didn’t the reverse will be the case.