As search for more bodies continues in lake Victoria, Uganda, the requiem mass for Michael Bisase A.KA. Templar and Sheila Bisase, owners of the capsized boat, is ongoing at St. Thomas church of Uganda Kiira.
Micheal Bisase Templar, the owner of the boat, drowned with his wife in the weekend boat accident on Lake Victoria. So far, 32 bodies have been recovered, 26 people rescued and an unknown number still unaccounted for.
Bisase owned K-Palm Resort that he set up in 2004. His father is Templar Micheal Bisase Kisosonkole who passed on last year. His mother Joanita Bisase died in 2011. They are survived by three children.
You may also like to read; Many Drown As Uganda Boat Cruise On Lake Victoria Capsizes (Photos)
- Regina Daniels’ biological father breaks silence, speaks on marriage with Ned Nwoko
- 10 best foreplay moves women enjoy most — Every guy should learn #8
- BABCOCK SEX VIDEO: Management confirms expulsion of female student, releases more details
- Photo Of Fela Rocking Burna Boy’s Mother On Stage Surface
- Obasanjo sleeps with sons’ wives, he’s an octogenarian that cannot control his manhood, says Mrs Obasanjo
- 11 different types of orgasms and here’s how to have them
- Video of secondary school girls twerking in Ghana, goes viral