- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
Timaya reveals why he’s not marrying his 2nd baby mama
The popular singer, welcomed his third child, a boy with his girlfriend, Tamar, and it seems rather obvious that he won’t change his stance on marriage anytime soon.
He took to Instagram to celebrate the opening of her interior decor showroom in Lekki, Lagos.
When a fan wished he would one day refer to her as his wife, not a boo, he replied that marriage is not the most important thing in life, Happiness is.
You may also like to read; ‘Happy Birthday to a special woman in my life’ – Timaya celebrates his second Babymama