- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
Nigerian man devastated after catching his servant sleeping with housemaid in his car
A Nigerian man has taken to social media to seek for advice after catching his servant having sex with his housemaid in his car.
According to the man identified as John Ikedi Mmaduegbunam, the boy has served him for seven years and is supposed to be settled officially this December before the incident which happened last Sunday.
The man who has sent the servant back to the village over the act, is now asking whether he should still go ahead and settle him.
Many online users have urged him to settle the servant since the sexual intercourse was a mutual agreement between two adults.
Below is what John shared on Facebook;
My people, i need your advice.
James is my first nwa boyi. I brought him to Lagos just six months after my settlement….and he has served me for seven years now. I suppose to settle him this Christmas….but something happened last Sunday.
I woke up around 2am , my phone battery was flat and we didn’t have light. I decided to go and charge it in my car. I got to the car and saw James having sex with our house help inside the car.
Right now, he’s in the village waiting for me.
Does he still deserve settlement?
You may like to read; Man Shares Testimony On How He Escaped From Organ Harvesters In Abuja