- Despite condemning some PDP’s evidences, Tribunal voids Oyetola’s victory, declares Adeleke winner of Osun Governorship Election
- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
Nigerian man devastated after catching his servant sleeping with housemaid in his car
A Nigerian man has taken to social media to seek for advice after catching his servant having sex with his housemaid in his car.
According to the man identified as John Ikedi Mmaduegbunam, the boy has served him for seven years and is supposed to be settled officially this December before the incident which happened last Sunday.
The man who has sent the servant back to the village over the act, is now asking whether he should still go ahead and settle him.
Many online users have urged him to settle the servant since the sexual intercourse was a mutual agreement between two adults.
Below is what John shared on Facebook;
My people, i need your advice.
James is my first nwa boyi. I brought him to Lagos just six months after my settlement….and he has served me for seven years now. I suppose to settle him this Christmas….but something happened last Sunday.
I woke up around 2am , my phone battery was flat and we didn’t have light. I decided to go and charge it in my car. I got to the car and saw James having sex with our house help inside the car.
Right now, he’s in the village waiting for me.
Does he still deserve settlement?
You may like to read; Man Shares Testimony On How He Escaped From Organ Harvesters In Abuja