- Boko Haram bombs Maiduguri mosque, 11 confirmed dead
- Aide to Delta State Governor on youth matters, Ngozi Ijei shot dead
- BREAKING: INEC Finally Postpones Presidential Election, Releases New Date
- BREAKING: INEC To Postpone Presidential Election
- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
- Senator Ahmed Ogembe escape death by whisker along Abuja-Lokoja expressway
- Fire guts INEC office few days to general elections
- [UPDATED] ASUU suspends strike after reaching agreement with FG
- Breaking: Atiku’s monarch woos people for Buhari
ISIS Child Soldier Mukhamad-Amin Akhmatkhanov Killed By Cops In Chechnya
A chilling video shows a smiling 11-year-old ISIS child soldier Mukhamad-Amin Akhmatkhanov brandishing a knife in an Islamic State video as he threatens enemies he will “cut off your heads”.
The child died soon afterwards in a Mercedes ‘terrorist attack’ in Grozny, capital of Chechnya, The Sun UK reports.
A video shows an explosion as the vehicle driven by his brother Elakh Akhmatkhanov, 17, raced towards a busy intersection.
The car then sped round a corner hitting and killing a policeman.
It crashed into a police vehicle injuring three others including a woman.
The boys were shot by police seconds after the attack – not realising they were underage.
Their blood-drenched bodies were later seen on the road being examined by police.
The fatal atrocity was in August but the video – seen to highlight the sickening use of children by IS – has only now emerged in Russia.
In the footage, the boy is asked questions by an unseen man making the film.
The child replies: “Allah created me in order to lift up high the banner of Allah…with the help of blood.”
He claims the “law of Allah” no longer holds sway in his homeland and “they are killing my brothers and sisters…”
“As soon as we get to you, we will cut off your heads, and they will fly away…”
The policeman was instantly killed in the car attack involving the boy and his teenage brother.
A bomb device controlled by the 11-year-old exploded sooner than expected in the car, but did not kill the brothers.
They died from police shots, say reports.