- Gunmen kill 10, kidnapped 3 women in Zamfara
- Rev. Fr. Mbaka escapes death in a failed assassination attempts, Adoration ministry cries out
- Reps cancel Ajaokuta Steel privatisation, asks FG to revive it with recovered Abacha loot
- NASS approve June 12 as Democracy Day
- 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku in closed door meeting, plans on how to wrestle power from Buhari
- ASUU strkie continues as meeting with FG ends inconclusive
- Former US president George Bush is dead
- OPC founder, Frederick Fasehun is dead
- Full list of those affected as FG freezes bank accounts of suspects on Nigeria Looters list
- Tension rocks Akwa Ibom as sacked lawmakers again shut down Assembly complex, move to impeach Speaker
ISIS Child Soldier Mukhamad-Amin Akhmatkhanov Killed By Cops In Chechnya
A chilling video shows a smiling 11-year-old ISIS child soldier Mukhamad-Amin Akhmatkhanov brandishing a knife in an Islamic State video as he threatens enemies he will “cut off your heads”.
The child died soon afterwards in a Mercedes ‘terrorist attack’ in Grozny, capital of Chechnya, The Sun UK reports.
A video shows an explosion as the vehicle driven by his brother Elakh Akhmatkhanov, 17, raced towards a busy intersection.
The car then sped round a corner hitting and killing a policeman.
It crashed into a police vehicle injuring three others including a woman.
The boys were shot by police seconds after the attack – not realising they were underage.
Their blood-drenched bodies were later seen on the road being examined by police.
The fatal atrocity was in August but the video – seen to highlight the sickening use of children by IS – has only now emerged in Russia.
In the footage, the boy is asked questions by an unseen man making the film.
The child replies: “Allah created me in order to lift up high the banner of Allah…with the help of blood.”
He claims the “law of Allah” no longer holds sway in his homeland and “they are killing my brothers and sisters…”
“As soon as we get to you, we will cut off your heads, and they will fly away…”
The policeman was instantly killed in the car attack involving the boy and his teenage brother.
A bomb device controlled by the 11-year-old exploded sooner than expected in the car, but did not kill the brothers.
They died from police shots, say reports.