- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
The man in Aso Rock is still fake, I dint say he’s cloned, I said he’s Jubril from Sudan — Nnamdi Kan
Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, has told the Federal Government that he never said President Muhammadu Buhari was cloned.
Nnamdi Kanu replied the Federal Government in his message to the world has always been that President Buhari was ‘dead’ and was replaced by another individual, Jubril Aminu Al-Sudani, as a double.
Kanu made the clarification during the weekend in a two-and-half hour worldwide radio broadcast from Israel.
Recall that Minister of Information, Lai Mohammed, sparked public interest when he said it was ‘idiotic’ to contemplate that the President was cloned.
President Buhari himself yesterday told the Nigerian community in Poland that he was the real person and not a clone.
But in his reaction, Kanu said the introduction of ‘cloning’ into the narrative was a diversionary attempt to confuse the people.
His words: “We are going to dismantle the lies of Lai Mohammed and his brother (Senator Ajayi Borroffice), who claims he holds a doctorate degree in genetics and said nobody can clone a 75-yr-old.
“Lai Mohammed re-echoed that sentiment. If you’re not intelligent enough, you will think that Nnamdi Kanu said Buhari was cloned into Jubril (a Sudanese).
“That was not what I said. I said Jubril is an impostor. They (the cabal) brought him in to act and behave like the ‘dead’ Buhari. I never said he was cloned.
“The introduction of cloning into the narrative was a ploy to confuse the people.
“I am very grateful that the Sudanese government are doing something about this by investigating the matter.
“It must be mentioned that the mastermind of the fraud of Jibril is Abba Kyari. Has anyone seen him recently?”
The IPOB leader accused the presidency of shielding the President from getting into close proximity with the troops during his recent visit to Maiduguri so as not to blow his cover as a ‘fake’.
Kanu further took a swipe at Vice-President, Yemi Osinbajo, over a purported reluctance, on his part, to tell Nigerians the ‘truth’ about his principal.
“Osinbajo is a coward that is why he is not President. Dora Akunyili sacrificed her life that Jonathan may become president. Without what she did, nobody had the mettle to speak the truth.
“Akunyili came and told everybody the truth that Yar’Adua was dead. What they (the cabal) are doing now was perfected then,” he added.