- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
Husband’s spirit allegedly kidnap woman in Zamfara
Nigerian man declares his sister missing; says she was taken away by ‘spirits’ from her husband’s house
A Nigerian woman identified as Asmau has been declared missing by her brother. According to Mikailu Yahaya J. Alajimikson, from Zamfara State, his younger sister has a ‘spirit problem’ and the spirits took her away from her husband’s house shortly after she had finished cooking for him two weeks ago.
Read his post below:
“Assalam yan uwa da abokai, wannan yarinyar sunanta Asma’u (Uwani) kanwata ce, ta bata yau sati biyu sanadiyar matsalar iska (Jin) sun dauketa a gidan mijinta don Allah wanda Allah yasa yaga wannan fuskar a wani guri da ya taimaka ya kira wannan layi 08146323422 a kuma tayamu addua Allah ya bayyana muna ita cikin koshin lafiya da aminci.
Hello everyone The photos above is my immediate sister, her name is Asmau (Uwani) we lost her today marked 2 weeks exactly due to Sprit problem (Jin), they took her away from her husband’s house after she finished cooking for him, Please if any one see her around please endvor to call me on +2348146323422 Otherwise please please solitite her in your prayers may Allah help her out of this and make it easy 4 us to find her whereabout. Thank you”