- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
Husband’s spirit allegedly kidnap woman in Zamfara
Nigerian man declares his sister missing; says she was taken away by ‘spirits’ from her husband’s house
A Nigerian woman identified as Asmau has been declared missing by her brother. According to Mikailu Yahaya J. Alajimikson, from Zamfara State, his younger sister has a ‘spirit problem’ and the spirits took her away from her husband’s house shortly after she had finished cooking for him two weeks ago.
Read his post below:
“Assalam yan uwa da abokai, wannan yarinyar sunanta Asma’u (Uwani) kanwata ce, ta bata yau sati biyu sanadiyar matsalar iska (Jin) sun dauketa a gidan mijinta don Allah wanda Allah yasa yaga wannan fuskar a wani guri da ya taimaka ya kira wannan layi 08146323422 a kuma tayamu addua Allah ya bayyana muna ita cikin koshin lafiya da aminci.
Hello everyone The photos above is my immediate sister, her name is Asmau (Uwani) we lost her today marked 2 weeks exactly due to Sprit problem (Jin), they took her away from her husband’s house after she finished cooking for him, Please if any one see her around please endvor to call me on +2348146323422 Otherwise please please solitite her in your prayers may Allah help her out of this and make it easy 4 us to find her whereabout. Thank you”