- Boko Haram bombs Maiduguri mosque, 11 confirmed dead
- Aide to Delta State Governor on youth matters, Ngozi Ijei shot dead
- BREAKING: INEC Finally Postpones Presidential Election, Releases New Date
- BREAKING: INEC To Postpone Presidential Election
- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
- Senator Ahmed Ogembe escape death by whisker along Abuja-Lokoja expressway
- Fire guts INEC office few days to general elections
- [UPDATED] ASUU suspends strike after reaching agreement with FG
- Breaking: Atiku’s monarch woos people for Buhari
His aggrieved sister in-law, Gladys Odogbo Meribe, who called him out on social media, said this isn’t the first time the man would be cheating or beating up his wife.
”Am so pissed off. How can a man claim to love his wife mother of his kids and did this to her after been caught cheating with another woman. This is not the first time he ha been doing this.
It has to stop. The worst is that his family re supporting him” Gladys wrote.