- BREAKING: Scores feared dead, many injured as PDP, APC supporters clash in Bayelsa
- BREAKING: We are ready to release Sowore – DSS
- BREAKING: Barely 24hrs after Oshiomhole Suspension, Edo APC suspends Edo Governor, Godwin Obaseki, Deputy Gov, SSG
- BREAKING: DSS disperses protesters seeking Sowore’s release
- BREAKING: Court threatens to strike out charge against Diezani
- BREAKING: Bayelsa APC deputy guber candidate disqualified
- Confusion as Appeal Court rules on Oyo guber poll
- BREAKING: Tam David-West dies at 83
- BREAKING: Petrol tanker burst into flame at Ipaja Road in Lagos State
- Akpabio triumphs as Appeal Court orders rerun in one local govt
First wife interrupts her Pastor-husband’s wedding to another woman
A pastor was left red faced on Thursday, December 6, after his attempt to marry a second wife was interrupted by the first wife..
A prominent Tanzania pastor, Julius Andrew’s first wife, Maria Stoni, stormed the church in Kibaha, where her husband was just about to exchange wedding vows with his new bride, simply identified as Stella. Maria, thereafter, interrupted the wedding.
Maria was asked by the officiating minister, Bishop John Mzule, to prove that she was indeed Andrew’s wife.
Maria immediately produced a marriage certificate showing that she and Andrew exchanged wedding vows on September 25, 2010 at the Gospel Revival Assemblies of God church in Mlandizi, Tanzania.
Andrew and Stella had chosen the Gospel Revival Assemblies of God church in Mbagala Kuu as their wedding venue before changing it to another church in Kibaha.
The decision, sources say, was arrived at after Andrew learnt that his wife, Maria, had gotten wind of his plans.
However, before Andrew could exchange wedding vows with Stella at the Kibaha church, Maria stormed the ceremony and unleashed full proof showing she was a bonafide wife to the preacher.
Bishop Mzule inquired from Andrew whether he knew Maria, to which he responded in the affirmative. Andrew, however, claimed that he had been granted divorce from Maria.
Armed with “what looked like a divorce decree”, Andrew showed the document to Bishop Mzule, who dismissed it as “fake”, saying if it was indeed authentic, then Maria would be having her copy.
You may like to read; Mother of three confessed to adultery with their pastor in Makurdi