- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
In a video posted on Facebook on Friday, December 21, the men who claim to be professional footballers pleaded to the Nigerian government and well meaning Nigerians to come to their rescue in India.
Their spokesperson in the video said they are more than ten and have been asked to provide money for their tickets to be deported back to Nigeria. They, however, lamented that they had no money to pay for the tickets.
They claimed that the Nigerian Embassy in India is aware of their plights but had not done anything to rescue them from the prison.
Watch video below.
You may like to read;Two Nigerian ladies seen fighting, today, in India (Video)