- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
In a video posted on Facebook on Friday, December 21, the men who claim to be professional footballers pleaded to the Nigerian government and well meaning Nigerians to come to their rescue in India.
Their spokesperson in the video said they are more than ten and have been asked to provide money for their tickets to be deported back to Nigeria. They, however, lamented that they had no money to pay for the tickets.
They claimed that the Nigerian Embassy in India is aware of their plights but had not done anything to rescue them from the prison.
Watch video below.
You may like to read;Two Nigerian ladies seen fighting, today, in India (Video)