- BREAKING: Court adjourns El-Zakzaky’s trial indefinitely
- INEC result TV Interpreter, Peter Oyekale stabbed, hospitalized (photos)
- Despite condemning some PDP’s evidences, Tribunal voids Oyetola’s victory, declares Adeleke winner of Osun Governorship Election
- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
We’ve been suffering since 2017, Nigerians Jailed In India Begs For Help (video)
A cry for help has been made by some Nigerians in India who said they have been in jail for over two years for overstaying their visas.
In a video posted on Facebook on Friday, December 21, the men who claim to be professional footballers pleaded to the Nigerian government and well meaning Nigerians to come to their rescue in India.
Their spokesperson in the video said they are more than ten and have been asked to provide money for their tickets to be deported back to Nigeria. They, however, lamented that they had no money to pay for the tickets.
They claimed that the Nigerian Embassy in India is aware of their plights but had not done anything to rescue them from the prison.
Watch video below.
You may like to read;Two Nigerian ladies seen fighting, today, in India (Video)