- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
We’ve been suffering since 2017, Nigerians Jailed In India Begs For Help (video)
A cry for help has been made by some Nigerians in India who said they have been in jail for over two years for overstaying their visas.
In a video posted on Facebook on Friday, December 21, the men who claim to be professional footballers pleaded to the Nigerian government and well meaning Nigerians to come to their rescue in India.
Their spokesperson in the video said they are more than ten and have been asked to provide money for their tickets to be deported back to Nigeria. They, however, lamented that they had no money to pay for the tickets.
They claimed that the Nigerian Embassy in India is aware of their plights but had not done anything to rescue them from the prison.
Watch video below.
You may like to read;Two Nigerian ladies seen fighting, today, in India (Video)