- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
- BREAKING: APC has no guber candidate for Bayelsa election, Court declares
- BREAKING: Scores feared dead, many injured as PDP, APC supporters clash in Bayelsa
- BREAKING: We are ready to release Sowore – DSS
- BREAKING: Barely 24hrs after Oshiomhole Suspension, Edo APC suspends Edo Governor, Godwin Obaseki, Deputy Gov, SSG
- BREAKING: DSS disperses protesters seeking Sowore’s release
- BREAKING: Court threatens to strike out charge against Diezani
- BREAKING: Bayelsa APC deputy guber candidate disqualified
Actress Queenth Agbor Talks About Being Slapped By Her Boyfriend For Kissing In A Movie Scene
Nollywood star, Queeneth Agbor is one of the most talked about actresses in the movie industry because of her incendiary comments about relationship, s*x and marriage, which in most cases, dwells on her relationship preferences.
As dialectic as premarital s#x is, the Nollywood actress, Queeneth Agbor, recently revealed she is fully in support of the do before marriage, as she doesn’t want to end up with a man who is not active.
Speaking on the importance of initimacy in a relationship during a recent chat, Queeneth said, “To some people, s#x is associated with stability because it increases the bond and maintains a level of stability. As for me, I believe that sex is overrated in a relationship though I stand for s#x before marriage with a good reason.
“I need to test my ‘goods’ so I don’t end up with something inadequate. Cheating is a no-no for me. However, in a relationship, getting to know your partner doesn’t necessarily have anything to do with s*x. I prefer to bond mentally and intellectually. I know my lover for who he truly is. S*x gone badly can actually end a relationship before you even get to know the real person.”
The actress once revealed how her Igbo Boyfriend slapped her silly for kissing a guy in a movie she acted and vowed never to date an Igbo guy.
“I won’t be dating an Ibo guy again; they are possessive and could be violent.”
Famous for her role in ‘Hooked’, she moved from Calabar to Lagos to pursue her dream career.
You may also like to read; Missionary style is stale, married woman should adopt new styles in bed – Actress Mide Martins