- BREAKING: Channels TV reporter shot during Shi’ites protest is dead
- Fatoyinbo vs Dakolos: IG orders case transfer to Lagos
- BREAKING: HDP closes case in petition against Buhari,INEC, APC
- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
Actress Queenth Agbor Talks About Being Slapped By Her Boyfriend For Kissing In A Movie Scene
Nollywood star, Queeneth Agbor is one of the most talked about actresses in the movie industry because of her incendiary comments about relationship, s*x and marriage, which in most cases, dwells on her relationship preferences.
As dialectic as premarital s#x is, the Nollywood actress, Queeneth Agbor, recently revealed she is fully in support of the do before marriage, as she doesn’t want to end up with a man who is not active.
Speaking on the importance of initimacy in a relationship during a recent chat, Queeneth said, “To some people, s#x is associated with stability because it increases the bond and maintains a level of stability. As for me, I believe that sex is overrated in a relationship though I stand for s#x before marriage with a good reason.
“I need to test my ‘goods’ so I don’t end up with something inadequate. Cheating is a no-no for me. However, in a relationship, getting to know your partner doesn’t necessarily have anything to do with s*x. I prefer to bond mentally and intellectually. I know my lover for who he truly is. S*x gone badly can actually end a relationship before you even get to know the real person.”
The actress once revealed how her Igbo Boyfriend slapped her silly for kissing a guy in a movie she acted and vowed never to date an Igbo guy.
“I won’t be dating an Ibo guy again; they are possessive and could be violent.”
Famous for her role in ‘Hooked’, she moved from Calabar to Lagos to pursue her dream career.
You may also like to read; Missionary style is stale, married woman should adopt new styles in bed – Actress Mide Martins