Popular Nigerian blogger, Linda Ikeji has just posted the 10 most important things in her life and also grateful to God for those things just as the year 2018 is rounding off.
The blogger, who moved from obscurity to fame within just a decade, wrote about her family, career, readers and critics.
You know what they say, ‘count your blessings and name them one by one’. So here I am doing exactly that on the last day of the year and thanking God for how far He’s brought me. 2018 has so far been the best year of my life and these are the things I’m most grateful for…in the particular order…asides from life and good health because really without that, nothing else matters.
1. My son, Jayce. By far the best thing that’s ever happened to me.
2. My parents. Alive, healthy, still in love and enjoying the fruit of their labour.
3. My siblings. All happy and doing well. The best brother and sisters anyone could ask for.
6. Linda Ikeji TV (LITV): it is not what it is now but what it will become in the future that makes me so excited. Amazing things will start happening at LITV in 2019.
8. Loyal LIB readers; your loyalty over the years is what has brought me this far and has made it possible for me to continue to do what I love, blogging. Cant thank you guys enough.
9. My worldly possessions: in 2008, my 700k car was repossessed because I couldn’t pay the balance on the car…who knew that 10 years later, I’d own a Bentley Mulsanne?
10. ‘Haters’ – I’m grateful for the criticism, the bashing, the hate and harsh words. It reminds me all the time that I must be doing something right because really, who sits down and talks about someone they feel is beneath them? And you know what they say ‘you can’t reach your destiny without opposition, without negative chatter, without the critics’. So see more of you in 2019 ??.
You may also like to read; 2019: Prophet Ituen reveals what will happen if Buhari wins, warns politicians