- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
- Boat carrying election results, INEC officials capsizes in Delta State; 12 missing
Conor McGregor and Dee Devlin welcome their second child
The UFC star revealed in an Instagram post that he was heading home with his new child and ‘supermam’ Dee shortly after 5 PM this evening.
“Heading home with my two healthy babies and an energized and healthy SuperMam. 2019 is off to the best start!
“Thank you for the well wishes everybody!
No word on the name or the sex of the newest McGregor family member. We’ll update as soon as we find out.
It is the couple’s second child after the birth of Conor Jr in May 2017. Conor Sr. is already training his little boy how to fight, recently posting footage of Conor Jr. hitting the mitts.
Dee announced that she was pregnant again in July on the day of Conor’s 30th birthday.
McGregor’s celebrity friends are already reaching out;
The Rock posted a message saying,
“Ohana! Congrats brother!!”