- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
Conor McGregor and Dee Devlin welcome their second child
The UFC star revealed in an Instagram post that he was heading home with his new child and ‘supermam’ Dee shortly after 5 PM this evening.
“Heading home with my two healthy babies and an energized and healthy SuperMam. 2019 is off to the best start!
“Thank you for the well wishes everybody!
No word on the name or the sex of the newest McGregor family member. We’ll update as soon as we find out.
It is the couple’s second child after the birth of Conor Jr in May 2017. Conor Sr. is already training his little boy how to fight, recently posting footage of Conor Jr. hitting the mitts.
Dee announced that she was pregnant again in July on the day of Conor’s 30th birthday.
McGregor’s celebrity friends are already reaching out;
The Rock posted a message saying,
“Ohana! Congrats brother!!”