- JUST IN: Rufus Giwa Poly shut down indefinitely
- Just in: Buhari, APC govs meet in Aso Rock
- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
Conor McGregor and Dee Devlin welcome their second child
The UFC star revealed in an Instagram post that he was heading home with his new child and ‘supermam’ Dee shortly after 5 PM this evening.
“Heading home with my two healthy babies and an energized and healthy SuperMam. 2019 is off to the best start!
“Thank you for the well wishes everybody!
No word on the name or the sex of the newest McGregor family member. We’ll update as soon as we find out.
It is the couple’s second child after the birth of Conor Jr in May 2017. Conor Sr. is already training his little boy how to fight, recently posting footage of Conor Jr. hitting the mitts.
Dee announced that she was pregnant again in July on the day of Conor’s 30th birthday.
McGregor’s celebrity friends are already reaching out;
The Rock posted a message saying,
“Ohana! Congrats brother!!”