- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
Dino Melaye Blood Pressure hits 150 in Police Hospital — Ben Bruce cries out
Dino Melaye is being held in very unhealthy circumstances by the police, his BP is steadily on the rise and currently 150/110, says Senator Ben Bruce.out
Senator Ben Bruce has raised alarm over Dino Melaye‘s condition in the Police hospital.
According to the lawmaker, ‘Dino is being held in very unhealthy circumstances by Police. 3 consultants recommended he be moved but the police have ignored the report. His BP is steadily on the rise & currently 150/110. Let’s recall Dino Melaye is being treated this way because he is PDP’.
He also added that, ‘rather than the Police being the judge and jury in their own case with Dino Melaye, why don’t we get an objective third party medical examiner to examine Dino to determine whether he is really ill or faking as the Police allege?’.