- BREAKING: Court adjourns El-Zakzaky’s trial indefinitely
- INEC result TV Interpreter, Peter Oyekale stabbed, hospitalized (photos)
- Despite condemning some PDP’s evidences, Tribunal voids Oyetola’s victory, declares Adeleke winner of Osun Governorship Election
- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
Dino Melaye Blood Pressure hits 150 in Police Hospital — Ben Bruce cries out
Dino Melaye is being held in very unhealthy circumstances by the police, his BP is steadily on the rise and currently 150/110, says Senator Ben Bruce.out
Senator Ben Bruce has raised alarm over Dino Melaye‘s condition in the Police hospital.
According to the lawmaker, ‘Dino is being held in very unhealthy circumstances by Police. 3 consultants recommended he be moved but the police have ignored the report. His BP is steadily on the rise & currently 150/110. Let’s recall Dino Melaye is being treated this way because he is PDP’.
He also added that, ‘rather than the Police being the judge and jury in their own case with Dino Melaye, why don’t we get an objective third party medical examiner to examine Dino to determine whether he is really ill or faking as the Police allege?’.