- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
Dino Melaye Blood Pressure hits 150 in Police Hospital — Ben Bruce cries out
Dino Melaye is being held in very unhealthy circumstances by the police, his BP is steadily on the rise and currently 150/110, says Senator Ben Bruce.out
Senator Ben Bruce has raised alarm over Dino Melaye‘s condition in the Police hospital.
According to the lawmaker, ‘Dino is being held in very unhealthy circumstances by Police. 3 consultants recommended he be moved but the police have ignored the report. His BP is steadily on the rise & currently 150/110. Let’s recall Dino Melaye is being treated this way because he is PDP’.
He also added that, ‘rather than the Police being the judge and jury in their own case with Dino Melaye, why don’t we get an objective third party medical examiner to examine Dino to determine whether he is really ill or faking as the Police allege?’.