- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
Dino Melaye Blood Pressure hits 150 in Police Hospital — Ben Bruce cries out
Dino Melaye is being held in very unhealthy circumstances by the police, his BP is steadily on the rise and currently 150/110, says Senator Ben Bruce.out
Senator Ben Bruce has raised alarm over Dino Melaye‘s condition in the Police hospital.
According to the lawmaker, ‘Dino is being held in very unhealthy circumstances by Police. 3 consultants recommended he be moved but the police have ignored the report. His BP is steadily on the rise & currently 150/110. Let’s recall Dino Melaye is being treated this way because he is PDP’.
He also added that, ‘rather than the Police being the judge and jury in their own case with Dino Melaye, why don’t we get an objective third party medical examiner to examine Dino to determine whether he is really ill or faking as the Police allege?’.