- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
I fingered only one of them, Teacher who defiled underage girls confesses
A 33-year-old teacher, Akinsoku Love, has been arrested by the police in Ogun state for allegedly defiling two underage girls in Ado-Odo Local Government Area of the state.
According to the police, the suspect lured the little girls aged 7 and 6 into a classroom where they were playing close to their home and asked the 7-year-old girl to go out and buy biscuit for them. Immediately she left, he defiled the 6-year-old girl.
As soon as the girl returned with the biscuit, he asked the 6-year-old girl to go out and buy another biscuit. He then defiled his other victim.
His evil deed was brought to the open when the mother of one of the victims, Jenifer Mustapher, noticed that her daughter wasn’t walking properly. Upon inquiry, she told the mother what Uncle love did to her.
“She told me Uncle Love tampered with her private part. Love, lives in the same compound with us and he teaches at a private school close to the house” she said
Confirming the incident, the spokesperson of the Ogun State police command, DSP Abimbola Oyeyemi, said the second case of defilement was discovered after the suspect confessed to the crime.
“On interrogation, he admitted having carnal knowledge of one of the girls, but he claimed that he only fingered the second one. The two victims have been taken to the hospital for medical examination. Meanwhile the Commissioner of Police CP Ahmed Iliyasu has ordered the immediate transfer of the suspect to the Anti Human Trafficking and Child Labor Unit of the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department for proper Investigation and prosecution.”
You may like to read; My daughter is her rapist’s 6th victim – Mother says