- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
- JUST IN: Two storey building collapses in Warri
Man reveals the extent he went to make his wife more respectful
A Nigerian man identified as Mustapha Jokolo has many Nigerians in shock after he revealed details of what he did to make his wife more respectful.
According to him, he was a good husband to his wife and decided to open up a business for her. With time, the business started blossoming and she earned a lot of money and could not stop sharing details of the success with her husband.
Rather than celebrate her achievements, Mustapha revealed that she became too independent and boastful and he found it hard to take it. He then went on to device a plan to take over the business which he started for her.
He claimed that he first sent robbers to empty the shop and proceeded to burn it down but however controlled the fire and made sure to settle the owner of the building.
Many social media users agree that he went to the lowest point just to make sure his wife started seeing him as her lord and majesty again.
Jokolo shared the details on a Facebook group where he revealed that the result of his ‘clipping her wings’ is paying off, however he is unhappy that her free time is making her monitor him too much and he is unable to enjoy his extra-marital affairs ad much as he used to.
Read his post below:
That was so shocking.