- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
Man reveals the extent he went to make his wife more respectful
A Nigerian man identified as Mustapha Jokolo has many Nigerians in shock after he revealed details of what he did to make his wife more respectful.
According to him, he was a good husband to his wife and decided to open up a business for her. With time, the business started blossoming and she earned a lot of money and could not stop sharing details of the success with her husband.
Rather than celebrate her achievements, Mustapha revealed that she became too independent and boastful and he found it hard to take it. He then went on to device a plan to take over the business which he started for her.
He claimed that he first sent robbers to empty the shop and proceeded to burn it down but however controlled the fire and made sure to settle the owner of the building.
Many social media users agree that he went to the lowest point just to make sure his wife started seeing him as her lord and majesty again.
Jokolo shared the details on a Facebook group where he revealed that the result of his ‘clipping her wings’ is paying off, however he is unhappy that her free time is making her monitor him too much and he is unable to enjoy his extra-marital affairs ad much as he used to.
Read his post below:
That was so shocking.