- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
Photos of NURTW member, Ismail Afeez aka Legacy who was shot dead during APC rally in Ikeja, Lagos
Ismail Afeez, a member of the National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW) was shot in the head during a crossfire between hoodlums at the All Progressives Congress (APC’s) governorship flag off Campaign on Tuesday, 8th January 2019.
Ismail Afeez and another yet to be identified person were killed yesterday. Three journalists – The Nation Group Political Editor Emmanuel Oladesu, New Telegraph correspondent, Temitope Ogunbanke and Ibile Television cameraman, Abiodun Yusuf, were hit by stray bullets during the crossfire.
The chairman of NURTW in Oshodi, Musiliu Akinsanya a.k.a MC Oluomo, was also stabbed by hoodlums.
Afeez popularly called Legacy, was shot in the head allegedly by a security detail of NURTW Chairman in Idumota.
He was rushed to the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH) where he was declared dead.