- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
Emir of Lafia, Isah Mustapha Awgai is dead
The chairman Nasarawa State Traditional Council of Chiefs, Isah Mustapha Awgai I, is dead, aged 84.
Confirming the news to newsmen in Lafia on Thursday, a member of Lafia Emirate Council, Ajiyan, Lafia, Sule Abubakar, said the emir, Isah Mustapha Awgai I passed on at the Nazemiya Teaching Hospital, Abuja, in the early hours of Thursday after an illness.
He said the deceased, who was born on March 14, 1934, ascended the throne in 1974.
It was gathered that the late emir had been sick for over four months before he was flown abroad for medical attention.
He was later brought back to Nigeria and later died in Abuja at a private hospital.
You may like to read; Carpenter impregnates mother in-law in Nasarawa