- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
Confirming the news to newsmen in Lafia on Thursday, a member of Lafia Emirate Council, Ajiyan, Lafia, Sule Abubakar, said the emir, Isah Mustapha Awgai I passed on at the Nazemiya Teaching Hospital, Abuja, in the early hours of Thursday after an illness.
He said the deceased, who was born on March 14, 1934, ascended the throne in 1974.
It was gathered that the late emir had been sick for over four months before he was flown abroad for medical attention.
He was later brought back to Nigeria and later died in Abuja at a private hospital.
You may like to read; Carpenter impregnates mother in-law in Nasarawa