- Breaking: Election Tribunal dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari
- Breaking: 12 injured as 3 Storey Building Collapses in Lagos
- JUST IN: Court strikes out certificate fraud case against AbdulRazaq
- Breaking: Tribunal rejects Atiku’s request to access INEC server
- JUST IN: Lawan’s SA on Media resigns
- Breaking: Two injured as building collapses in Lagos
- Breaking: Senate President, Ahmad Lawan withdraws appointment of media aide, Festus Adedayo
- Breaking: Tension in Bauchi Assembly as two Speakers emerge
- Breaking: Buhari appoints new GMD for NNPC
- Breaking: Abducted ex-minister’s son, Dayo Adewole, regains freedom
Hilarious photo of bride carrying her husband hit the internet
Sharing images of cherished memorable moments with friends and family have become a trend for many since the invention of popular social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Just reaching us is a funny image of a bride and her husband that is now making rounds on Twitter after being shared by a user identified as Agent 007 (@bisiscarface)
The newlyweds were spotted striking a weird pose together as the wife is seen carrying her man whilst giving him an intimate kiss on the lips.This has sparked a lot of funny reactions from the online community as a lot of people are of the opinion that the reverse should be the case.
In the post, the Twitter users says:
“If you won’t carry me like this on our wedding day babe I cant marry you..“
— Agent 007 (@bisiscarface) January 9, 2019
A wedding ceremony is a thing of joy and it is understandable that newlyweds may be overly excited and get caught up in the moment. However, the common practice with a lot of people is for the husband to do the carrying.
See some reactions to the post below:
— GIDITRAFFIC (@Gidi_Traffic) January 9, 2019
— Kelvinbrown (@Kelvinb74415834) January 9, 2019