- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
Hilarious photo of bride carrying her husband hit the internet
Sharing images of cherished memorable moments with friends and family have become a trend for many since the invention of popular social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Just reaching us is a funny image of a bride and her husband that is now making rounds on Twitter after being shared by a user identified as Agent 007 (@bisiscarface)
The newlyweds were spotted striking a weird pose together as the wife is seen carrying her man whilst giving him an intimate kiss on the lips.This has sparked a lot of funny reactions from the online community as a lot of people are of the opinion that the reverse should be the case.
In the post, the Twitter users says:
“If you won’t carry me like this on our wedding day babe I cant marry you..“
— Agent 007 (@bisiscarface) January 9, 2019
A wedding ceremony is a thing of joy and it is understandable that newlyweds may be overly excited and get caught up in the moment. However, the common practice with a lot of people is for the husband to do the carrying.
See some reactions to the post below:
— GIDITRAFFIC (@Gidi_Traffic) January 9, 2019
— Kelvinbrown (@Kelvinb74415834) January 9, 2019