- BREAKING: Court adjourns El-Zakzaky’s trial indefinitely
- INEC result TV Interpreter, Peter Oyekale stabbed, hospitalized (photos)
- Despite condemning some PDP’s evidences, Tribunal voids Oyetola’s victory, declares Adeleke winner of Osun Governorship Election
- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
Hilarious photo of bride carrying her husband hit the internet
Sharing images of cherished memorable moments with friends and family have become a trend for many since the invention of popular social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Just reaching us is a funny image of a bride and her husband that is now making rounds on Twitter after being shared by a user identified as Agent 007 (@bisiscarface)
The newlyweds were spotted striking a weird pose together as the wife is seen carrying her man whilst giving him an intimate kiss on the lips.This has sparked a lot of funny reactions from the online community as a lot of people are of the opinion that the reverse should be the case.
In the post, the Twitter users says:
“If you won’t carry me like this on our wedding day babe I cant marry you..“
— Agent 007 (@bisiscarface) January 9, 2019
A wedding ceremony is a thing of joy and it is understandable that newlyweds may be overly excited and get caught up in the moment. However, the common practice with a lot of people is for the husband to do the carrying.
See some reactions to the post below:
— GIDITRAFFIC (@Gidi_Traffic) January 9, 2019
— Kelvinbrown (@Kelvinb74415834) January 9, 2019