- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
A Nigerian man identified as MC Emmydon took to his Facebook page to complain about the amount of things his friend who recently got married to a lady from Imo state, presented to the bride’s family for their marriage introduction.
Sharing photos which show various sets of wrapper, bag of rice, bottles of wines, non-alcoholic drinks among others things as requested in the requirement list for their wedding introduction, Emmydon wrote;
This happened yesterday where I followed my friend to do a marriage introduction in IMO state.this is daylight robbery.
Meanwhile some Facebook users see nothing wrong with the requiment list while others opined that the items are too much. See comments below.
You may like to read; 5 fashionable Nigerian male celebrities who have rocked the entertainment scene