- Breaking: Election Tribunal dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari
- Breaking: 12 injured as 3 Storey Building Collapses in Lagos
- JUST IN: Court strikes out certificate fraud case against AbdulRazaq
- Breaking: Tribunal rejects Atiku’s request to access INEC server
- JUST IN: Lawan’s SA on Media resigns
- Breaking: Two injured as building collapses in Lagos
- Breaking: Senate President, Ahmad Lawan withdraws appointment of media aide, Festus Adedayo
- Breaking: Tension in Bauchi Assembly as two Speakers emerge
- Breaking: Buhari appoints new GMD for NNPC
- Breaking: Abducted ex-minister’s son, Dayo Adewole, regains freedom
A Nigerian man identified as MC Emmydon took to his Facebook page to complain about the amount of things his friend who recently got married to a lady from Imo state, presented to the bride’s family for their marriage introduction.
Sharing photos which show various sets of wrapper, bag of rice, bottles of wines, non-alcoholic drinks among others things as requested in the requirement list for their wedding introduction, Emmydon wrote;
This happened yesterday where I followed my friend to do a marriage introduction in IMO state.this is daylight robbery.
Meanwhile some Facebook users see nothing wrong with the requiment list while others opined that the items are too much. See comments below.
You may like to read; 5 fashionable Nigerian male celebrities who have rocked the entertainment scene