- BREAKING: Court adjourns El-Zakzaky’s trial indefinitely
- INEC result TV Interpreter, Peter Oyekale stabbed, hospitalized (photos)
- Despite condemning some PDP’s evidences, Tribunal voids Oyetola’s victory, declares Adeleke winner of Osun Governorship Election
- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
A Nigerian man identified as MC Emmydon took to his Facebook page to complain about the amount of things his friend who recently got married to a lady from Imo state, presented to the bride’s family for their marriage introduction.
Sharing photos which show various sets of wrapper, bag of rice, bottles of wines, non-alcoholic drinks among others things as requested in the requirement list for their wedding introduction, Emmydon wrote;
This happened yesterday where I followed my friend to do a marriage introduction in IMO state.this is daylight robbery.
Meanwhile some Facebook users see nothing wrong with the requiment list while others opined that the items are too much. See comments below.
You may like to read; 5 fashionable Nigerian male celebrities who have rocked the entertainment scene