- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
- Boat carrying election results, INEC officials capsizes in Delta State; 12 missing
Angry residents of Birnin Gwari LGA, the local government badly affected by activities of bandits and kidnappers, on Wednesday January 9th, washed their roads with soap and water shortly after the state governor, Nasir El-Rufai, paid them a visit.
According to the residents, they used detergent and several trucks of water to wash away the ‘curse’ El-Rufai brought to their area.
The symbol of APC, its flags and brooms, were burnt as sign of rejection of the party in the coming general election.