- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
- JUST IN: Two storey building collapses in Warri
- Breaking: Tribunal strikes out petition challenging Faleke’s victory
- Just in: Ondo Assembly sacks interim council chairmen
- BREAKING: Senate adjourns plenary for 2 weeks
- Breaking: PDP, Atiku seek tribunal’s permission to inspect INEC’s server
Angry residents of Birnin Gwari LGA, the local government badly affected by activities of bandits and kidnappers, on Wednesday January 9th, washed their roads with soap and water shortly after the state governor, Nasir El-Rufai, paid them a visit.
According to the residents, they used detergent and several trucks of water to wash away the ‘curse’ El-Rufai brought to their area.
The symbol of APC, its flags and brooms, were burnt as sign of rejection of the party in the coming general election.