- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
Angry residents of Birnin Gwari LGA, the local government badly affected by activities of bandits and kidnappers, on Wednesday January 9th, washed their roads with soap and water shortly after the state governor, Nasir El-Rufai, paid them a visit.
According to the residents, they used detergent and several trucks of water to wash away the ‘curse’ El-Rufai brought to their area.
The symbol of APC, its flags and brooms, were burnt as sign of rejection of the party in the coming general election.