- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
Nnamdi Kanu reacts to Buhari’s latest interview
The President said: “Somebody made an observation – and I made it clear for the first time – that I was not patronising the Igbo from the south-east.
“I said I got 198,000 something from the whole of the south-east; 198, 000 which virtually any local government can give me.
“But I appointed ministers of foreign affairs, minister of labour, minister of industries and investment, minister of mines and tech.
However, during the chat, Buhari erroneously called “Mines and Tech” a ministry but was corrected by one of the interviewers, who said “Science and Tech”
Reacting, Kanu on Twitter Wednesday night, again alleged that the President is an impostor not familiar with federal government ministries.
Kanu tweeted: “In the heavily edited and fraudulent interview, @NGRPresident (Jubril) couldn’t name his ministries.
“Help from journalist that there’s no Mines & Tech but Science & Tech, fell on deaf ears.
“Dead Buhari was dumb but he knew his key ministries? #UnmaskJubril.”