- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
Nnamdi Kanu reacts to Buhari’s latest interview
The President said: “Somebody made an observation – and I made it clear for the first time – that I was not patronising the Igbo from the south-east.
“I said I got 198,000 something from the whole of the south-east; 198, 000 which virtually any local government can give me.
“But I appointed ministers of foreign affairs, minister of labour, minister of industries and investment, minister of mines and tech.
However, during the chat, Buhari erroneously called “Mines and Tech” a ministry but was corrected by one of the interviewers, who said “Science and Tech”
Reacting, Kanu on Twitter Wednesday night, again alleged that the President is an impostor not familiar with federal government ministries.
Kanu tweeted: “In the heavily edited and fraudulent interview, @NGRPresident (Jubril) couldn’t name his ministries.
“Help from journalist that there’s no Mines & Tech but Science & Tech, fell on deaf ears.
“Dead Buhari was dumb but he knew his key ministries? #UnmaskJubril.”