- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
Nnamdi Kanu reacts to Buhari’s latest interview
The President said: “Somebody made an observation – and I made it clear for the first time – that I was not patronising the Igbo from the south-east.
“I said I got 198,000 something from the whole of the south-east; 198, 000 which virtually any local government can give me.
“But I appointed ministers of foreign affairs, minister of labour, minister of industries and investment, minister of mines and tech.
However, during the chat, Buhari erroneously called “Mines and Tech” a ministry but was corrected by one of the interviewers, who said “Science and Tech”
Reacting, Kanu on Twitter Wednesday night, again alleged that the President is an impostor not familiar with federal government ministries.
Kanu tweeted: “In the heavily edited and fraudulent interview, @NGRPresident (Jubril) couldn’t name his ministries.
“Help from journalist that there’s no Mines & Tech but Science & Tech, fell on deaf ears.
“Dead Buhari was dumb but he knew his key ministries? #UnmaskJubril.”