- BREAKING: Court adjourns El-Zakzaky’s trial indefinitely
- INEC result TV Interpreter, Peter Oyekale stabbed, hospitalized (photos)
- Despite condemning some PDP’s evidences, Tribunal voids Oyetola’s victory, declares Adeleke winner of Osun Governorship Election
- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
Nnamdi Kanu reacts to Buhari’s latest interview
The President said: “Somebody made an observation – and I made it clear for the first time – that I was not patronising the Igbo from the south-east.
“I said I got 198,000 something from the whole of the south-east; 198, 000 which virtually any local government can give me.
“But I appointed ministers of foreign affairs, minister of labour, minister of industries and investment, minister of mines and tech.
However, during the chat, Buhari erroneously called “Mines and Tech” a ministry but was corrected by one of the interviewers, who said “Science and Tech”
Reacting, Kanu on Twitter Wednesday night, again alleged that the President is an impostor not familiar with federal government ministries.
Kanu tweeted: “In the heavily edited and fraudulent interview, @NGRPresident (Jubril) couldn’t name his ministries.
“Help from journalist that there’s no Mines & Tech but Science & Tech, fell on deaf ears.
“Dead Buhari was dumb but he knew his key ministries? #UnmaskJubril.”