- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
Multiple eye witnesses confirm that a train derailed this morning January 10, at Mangoro bus stop, Agege, Lagos.
At the moment, casualty numbers are unknown but reports say ‘part of the train just fell along Agege rail linking Ile-Zik in Ikeja’.
According to eye witnesses, some of the passengers in the train are trapped and crying for help. Efforts are ongoing to rescue the trapped passengers.
See more photos from the scene below…