- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
The Bayelsa State Vigilante has apprehended a buyer of stolen goods in GSM village Tombia area of the Bayelsa state.
The suspect, Paul Ofia, who hails from Ikwo village in Ebonyi State and resides in Etegwe at the Tombia axis of Yenagoa was apprehended on Thursday morning with a stolen laptop that is worth #150,000 which he bought for #5,000 and has been handed over to the police for further investigation and prosecution.
The Chairman of the Bayelsa State Vigilante, Parkins Ogede urged residents to be careful and enquire properly before purchasing anything.