- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
- JUST IN: Two storey building collapses in Warri
- Breaking: Tribunal strikes out petition challenging Faleke’s victory
- Just in: Ondo Assembly sacks interim council chairmen
- BREAKING: Senate adjourns plenary for 2 weeks
- Breaking: PDP, Atiku seek tribunal’s permission to inspect INEC’s server
The Bayelsa State Vigilante has apprehended a buyer of stolen goods in GSM village Tombia area of the Bayelsa state.
The suspect, Paul Ofia, who hails from Ikwo village in Ebonyi State and resides in Etegwe at the Tombia axis of Yenagoa was apprehended on Thursday morning with a stolen laptop that is worth #150,000 which he bought for #5,000 and has been handed over to the police for further investigation and prosecution.
The Chairman of the Bayelsa State Vigilante, Parkins Ogede urged residents to be careful and enquire properly before purchasing anything.