- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
- Boat carrying election results, INEC officials capsizes in Delta State; 12 missing
The Bayelsa State Vigilante has apprehended a buyer of stolen goods in GSM village Tombia area of the Bayelsa state.
The suspect, Paul Ofia, who hails from Ikwo village in Ebonyi State and resides in Etegwe at the Tombia axis of Yenagoa was apprehended on Thursday morning with a stolen laptop that is worth #150,000 which he bought for #5,000 and has been handed over to the police for further investigation and prosecution.
The Chairman of the Bayelsa State Vigilante, Parkins Ogede urged residents to be careful and enquire properly before purchasing anything.