- BREAKING: Court adjourns El-Zakzaky’s trial indefinitely
- INEC result TV Interpreter, Peter Oyekale stabbed, hospitalized (photos)
- Despite condemning some PDP’s evidences, Tribunal voids Oyetola’s victory, declares Adeleke winner of Osun Governorship Election
- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
MC Oluomo’s rumoured death: Daughter speaks on NURTW boss’ health
Aduke Akinsanya, a daughter to a chieftain of the National Union of Road Transport Worker (NURTW), Alhaji Musiliu Akinsanya, aka MC Oluomo, has debunked rumours making the rounds on social media that her father is dead.
Alhaji Musiliu Akinsanya popularly known as MC Oluomo was stabbed during the rally of the All Progressives Congress (APC) earlier this week.
And on Thursday, news of his alleged death began to spread.
However, reacting to the development, Aduke took to her Instagram page to dispel the death rumours trailing her father.
In a post shared via her Instastory, she wrote: “Y’all should stop coming to my DM to with stupid text message. Oluomo is not dead biko.
“And for you idiot saying how can knife penetrate in his body that he doesn’t have charm, go ask Google for that don’t come to my DM for meaningless questions. Oluomo is not dead. My daddy is strong and healthy.”