- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
How Media Veteran, Dele Momodu celebrates 59th birthday (photos)
Respected magazine publisher, Dele Momodu turns 59 today and the media mogul shared quite an interesting perspective about life.
Dele Momodu is in the mood of appreciation on his 59th birthday. The Media mogul flashes back to many years ago and appreciated those who have helped him to become the man he is today.
According to him, ‘on my 59th birthday, this beautiful morning, a theme struck me about my life and so many things it has pleased God to do for me… ENIYAN LASO O MI… This may be difficult to translate but it simply means I have been richly blessed (robed) with good people around me, whether family or friends.
He went on to say, ‘the goodwill I continue to enjoy is unbelievable and I wish to thank you all that God has sent my way. Despite my imperfections, you love me unconditionally. You support me, unquestionably. You shower me with your prayers, undoubtedly. On behalf of my family, I say THANK YOU. You know yourselves and God definitely knows you. May joy abundant never depart your homes’.
The Ovation Magazine founder also shared some interesting throwback pictures.