- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
2019 election: Fela would have been president of Nigeria if alive – Femi Kuti
When asked on who Fela would have supported among the presidential candidate if he was alive, Femi speaking on TVC said Fela would not have supported any of the 2019 candidates including President Muhammadu Buhari and Atiku Abubakar.
“I don’t think anybody in Nigeria political scene is a pan African socialist so I don’t see anyway Fela can support any one of the 2019 presidential candidates.”
Femi also condemned those smoking ‘weed’ and chasing ladies all in the name of trying to imitate Fela.