- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
- Boat carrying election results, INEC officials capsizes in Delta State; 12 missing
2019 election: Fela would have been president of Nigeria if alive – Femi Kuti
When asked on who Fela would have supported among the presidential candidate if he was alive, Femi speaking on TVC said Fela would not have supported any of the 2019 candidates including President Muhammadu Buhari and Atiku Abubakar.
“I don’t think anybody in Nigeria political scene is a pan African socialist so I don’t see anyway Fela can support any one of the 2019 presidential candidates.”
Femi also condemned those smoking ‘weed’ and chasing ladies all in the name of trying to imitate Fela.