- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
‘I’ve stolen over 58 female undies’, confession of a man beaten to stupor for stealing pants in Anambra
A middle-aged man was nearly lynched by angry mob for allegedly selling ladies’ pants in Mgbakwu, Awka North local council area of Anambra State.
The suspect, simply identified as Ifeanyi, a native of Enugu state, was reportedly caught in a students’ residential quarters while attempting to steal the undies.
According to The Nation, the suspect had confessed stealing over 58 female pants before he was caught by a lady in the early hours of the fateful day.
A resident of the area who pleaded anonymity said the suspect gained entrance to the apartment around 2am.
He said, “He headed to the rope where the pants were hung and was collecting them when a woman who came out to ease herself raised alarm.
“The neighbours quickly rushed to the scene and pounced on him, stripping him of his clothes.”
The Nation further learnt that the suspect who was later abandoned by the angry mob after pleading for mercy confessed to have been into the act for years.
“I usually sell them to one Emeka Ofor in Enugu at the rate of N500 per piece,” he said.
The suspect who claimed to have dropped out of school as a result of mental illness blamed his traival on the devil.
The State Police spokesperson, Haruna Mohammed, said he was yet to be briefed on the matter.
You may like to read; I fingered only one of them, Teacher who defiled underage girls confesses