- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
First openly gay rapper Kevin Fret shot dead, aged 24
The musician, described as Latin Trap music’s first openly gay artist, was killed in the capital San Juan on Thursday morning.
Fret was shot at eight times while riding a motorbike in the street, and he was hit in the head and hip.
Fret who first stepped into the spotlight in April 2018 with his single ‘Soy Asi’ was an outspoken advocate for the LGBT community and was one of the few well-known gay rappers on the island nation.