- Breaking: Election Tribunal dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari
- Breaking: 12 injured as 3 Storey Building Collapses in Lagos
- JUST IN: Court strikes out certificate fraud case against AbdulRazaq
- Breaking: Tribunal rejects Atiku’s request to access INEC server
- JUST IN: Lawan’s SA on Media resigns
- Breaking: Two injured as building collapses in Lagos
- Breaking: Senate President, Ahmad Lawan withdraws appointment of media aide, Festus Adedayo
- Breaking: Tension in Bauchi Assembly as two Speakers emerge
- Breaking: Buhari appoints new GMD for NNPC
- Breaking: Abducted ex-minister’s son, Dayo Adewole, regains freedom
Nothing you do is significantly successful – Edafe Okporo slams Tunde Ednut
Edafe Okporo, the Nigerian gay rights activist who called out Nollywood actor Williams Uchemba over an alleged fraud with the UN Brand, has slammed Tunde Ednut over a video of an ‘eloquent speaker misfiring about gender and age’ he shared.
Edafe Okporo who recounted how Kevin Hart lost hosting The Oscars over an alleged ‘homophobic post’, slammed Tunde Ednut for reportedly not having a successful career in music. He wrote;
The fact that you have a platform does not mean you should use it to hurt people. Kevin hart did the same and he lost the biggest chance of his life to host the oscar.
#tundeednut your career in music was not as successful as #wizkid your career in blogging is not as successful as #instablog nothing you do is significantly successful does that make you not a human being.
Transgender people and cross dresser are different in their own unique way you cannot compare age and gender these are two different thing, just like you tried music, blogging, comedy and now begging does not change the fact that you still remain a human being. Do not mistake my comparison of you trying different things to gender is not binary ask @samsmith for some clarity.
Take your bigotry somewhere else hate has no home here.