- BREAKING: Gov Ayade presents 1.1trn budget estimate for 2020
- BREAKING: Court sacks emirs installed by Ganduje
- BREAKING: Tottenham appoint Jose Mourinho as manager
- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
According to the media personality, Tundeednut was deported from the U.K after an ill-fated “L’Egbegbe” movement, as he was caught fraudulently trying to obtain an iPhone 5 in Peckham.
Oyemykke opined that being bounced from a concert is far better than being bounced from the U.K for stealing, while adding that Tunde is currently an illegal immigrant in the U.S.
Recall that reports made rounds on social media,that Oyemykke tried to gatecrash at Wande Coal’s show as he did not have a ticket, and he was bounced. Tunde Ednut however, made jest of him as he posted the video and
‘THEM BOUNCE AM COMOT!!! Some people only have levels only on Social Media. You dare insult Cuppy and think Cuppy no get level everywhere? These are Cuppy’s people doing the show you wanna gate crash. How can you enter??? Coupled with that, he didn’t buy ticket. That’s how he insulted Banky W the other day and got away. You can’t do that with Cuppy. She’s a WOMAN with levels…. Days after telling Cuppy to quit music, man kicked out of Wande Coal’s concert.
Oyemykke didn’t find the singer/comedian’s comments funny so he promised to mess him up. Hence the revelation
You may also like to see; Oyemykke tells DJ Cuppy to quit singing and focus on producing, TV host Hero Daniels replies