- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
PDP declares self as a ‘clean party’, says former corrupt members are now in APC
The Peoples Democratic Party says it has become a clean and spotless party since ‘all its corrupt members have defected to the ruling APC’.
The Peoples Democratic Party , PDP revealed this when it participated at a political stakeholders’ forum organised by the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria in Ikeja, Lagos on Thursday January 10th.
Kunle Okunola who is a member of the House of Representatives candidate and represented PDP at the dialogue, said the party has no corrupt member at the moment.
“We are the only party that went through democratic selection when we were doing the structural replacement of our hierarchy, including the presidential candidate of our party.
A party that does not practice internal democracy cannot help Nigeria out of the problem it has found itself. We have provided the leadership. And the corruption that they put on our neck, we have shed all the corrupt party leaders to the APC and I can say it. So, the PDP is free of corruption; APC is the mother of corruption for the past 3 years,” Okunola said.
You may like to read; Atiku woo Amaechi to PDP as Tinubu takes over Buhari’s campaign after audio leak