- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
- JUST IN: Two storey building collapses in Warri
PDP declares self as a ‘clean party’, says former corrupt members are now in APC
The Peoples Democratic Party says it has become a clean and spotless party since ‘all its corrupt members have defected to the ruling APC’.
The Peoples Democratic Party , PDP revealed this when it participated at a political stakeholders’ forum organised by the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria in Ikeja, Lagos on Thursday January 10th.
Kunle Okunola who is a member of the House of Representatives candidate and represented PDP at the dialogue, said the party has no corrupt member at the moment.
“We are the only party that went through democratic selection when we were doing the structural replacement of our hierarchy, including the presidential candidate of our party.
A party that does not practice internal democracy cannot help Nigeria out of the problem it has found itself. We have provided the leadership. And the corruption that they put on our neck, we have shed all the corrupt party leaders to the APC and I can say it. So, the PDP is free of corruption; APC is the mother of corruption for the past 3 years,” Okunola said.
You may like to read; Atiku woo Amaechi to PDP as Tinubu takes over Buhari’s campaign after audio leak