- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
Again, APC website has been hacked
The All Progressives Congress has raised the alarm that its official website has been hacked.
The APC National Publicity Secretary, Mallam Lanre Issa-Onilu, raised the alarm in a press release on Saturday.
The release read, “Our attention has just been drawn to the fact that the APC’s official website, apc.com.ng has been hacked with unauthorised content posted on our pages.
“I have instructed that the site be taken down. Steps are underway to clean it up, strengthen the security, and restore it as soon as possible.
“We won’t allow the desperate people to succeed in their evil plots.”
You may like to read; 300-level OAU student killed in hostel few days to the end of year