- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
- JUST IN: Two storey building collapses in Warri
The APC National Publicity Secretary, Mallam Lanre Issa-Onilu, raised the alarm in a press release on Saturday.
The release read, “Our attention has just been drawn to the fact that the APC’s official website, apc.com.ng has been hacked with unauthorised content posted on our pages.
“I have instructed that the site be taken down. Steps are underway to clean it up, strengthen the security, and restore it as soon as possible.
“We won’t allow the desperate people to succeed in their evil plots.”
You may like to read; 300-level OAU student killed in hostel few days to the end of year