- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
The comedian wrote:
Yesterday, my wife spotted my first grey hair and I began to ask myself what wisdom have I gained from life. What lessons have I learnt on my journey? One of the most profound lessons is, if those who live indoor with you don’t talk, those outdoor will have limited chance of harming you.
It took Judas to sell out Jesus. It took Joseph’s brother to sell him to slavery and it took Ahithophel to destroy David’s house, but in all of these with all their evil, there are fulfilment of purposes despite the hurts.
Those who I have trusted the most have been my greatest enemies, always talking without been asked or succumbing to lies about me, but as I leave them behind, God always opens a new chapter that celebrates His Grace and Glory in my life that they always wished they were a part of.
One of my ernest prayers is God take all the glory and leave none to any man and He has always done. If you are open enough, He will show you your enemies who you think are friends.