- Despite condemning some PDP’s evidences, Tribunal voids Oyetola’s victory, declares Adeleke winner of Osun Governorship Election
- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
The comedian wrote:
Yesterday, my wife spotted my first grey hair and I began to ask myself what wisdom have I gained from life. What lessons have I learnt on my journey? One of the most profound lessons is, if those who live indoor with you don’t talk, those outdoor will have limited chance of harming you.
It took Judas to sell out Jesus. It took Joseph’s brother to sell him to slavery and it took Ahithophel to destroy David’s house, but in all of these with all their evil, there are fulfilment of purposes despite the hurts.
Those who I have trusted the most have been my greatest enemies, always talking without been asked or succumbing to lies about me, but as I leave them behind, God always opens a new chapter that celebrates His Grace and Glory in my life that they always wished they were a part of.
One of my ernest prayers is God take all the glory and leave none to any man and He has always done. If you are open enough, He will show you your enemies who you think are friends.