- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
- JUST IN: Two storey building collapses in Warri
The comedian wrote:
Yesterday, my wife spotted my first grey hair and I began to ask myself what wisdom have I gained from life. What lessons have I learnt on my journey? One of the most profound lessons is, if those who live indoor with you don’t talk, those outdoor will have limited chance of harming you.
It took Judas to sell out Jesus. It took Joseph’s brother to sell him to slavery and it took Ahithophel to destroy David’s house, but in all of these with all their evil, there are fulfilment of purposes despite the hurts.
Those who I have trusted the most have been my greatest enemies, always talking without been asked or succumbing to lies about me, but as I leave them behind, God always opens a new chapter that celebrates His Grace and Glory in my life that they always wished they were a part of.
One of my ernest prayers is God take all the glory and leave none to any man and He has always done. If you are open enough, He will show you your enemies who you think are friends.